- 1-2 tbsp tomato purée
- 1 petit pain, halved lengthwise
- 120g Mozzarella, grated
- 1 x 100g pack of Carroll’s Barbecue Chicken Pieces
- ¼ of a red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp sweetcorn, drained
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 230˚C/210˚C fan/gas mark 8.
- Spread the tomato purée evenly over both baguette halves.
- Sprinkle a little of the Mozzarella over each piece of baguette. Top with the chicken, red onion and sweetcorn, then scatter over the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden. Scatter over the coriander and serve immediately.
325kcals, 8g fat (3.1g saturated), 40.5g carbs, 5.1g sugars, 25g protein, 3.7g fibre, 0.42g sodium