For the dressing:
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 red Bird’s Eye chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
For the salad:
- 2 x 100g packs of Carroll’s Honey & Chilli Chicken Pieces
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled and sliced
- ½ a cucumber, sliced
- ½ a small red onion, finely sliced
- Salt and black pepper
- 200g bag of mixed greens
- 3 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- Place all of the ingredients for the dressing in a jar, close the lid tightly and shake to combine. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken pieces with the mango, cucumber, red onion and a pinch each of salt and black pepper.
- Add most of the dressing and toss to coat.
- Divide the mixed greens and coriander between serving plates and top with the chicken and mango mixture. Drizzle over some extra dressing, if desired.
350kcals, 7.8g fat (2.1g saturated), 40.8g carbs, 30.7g sugars, 31.1g protein, 6g fibre, 0.934g sodium