- 1 large flour tortilla, whole-wheat if preferred
- 3 tbsp soft goat’s cheese
- 1 x 100g pack of Carroll’s Rotisserie-Style Chicken Pieces
- ½ a red pepper, sliced
- 1 small carrot, grated
- Handful of spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp alfafa sprouts
- Seeds from 1 pomegranate
- Black pepper
- Lay the tortilla flat on a chopping board and spread with the soft goat’s cheese.
- Add the chicken, red pepper, grated carrot and a handful of spinach leaves
- Top with the alfafa sprouts, pomegranate seeds and a generous pinch of black pepper. Roll the tortilla up tightly.
- Serve immediately or wrap in tin foil for later.
503kcals, 18.1g fat (9.3g saturated), 48.4g carbs, 27.9g sugars, 38.1g protein, 5.2g fibre, 0.243g sodium