- 1 Poppy seed roll, halved
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 slices of Carroll’s Crumbed Ham
- 25g sundried tomatoes, halved
- 100g mozzarella balls
- A small handful of fresh basil leaves
- Salt and black pepper
- Heat the grill to high and place the two poppy seed roll halves on a baking tray under the grill. Cook for 2-3 minutes until lightly-toasted.
- Remove from the heat, place on a plate and drizzle each side with the oil.
- On the base, add the Carroll’s Crumbed Ham slices, sundered tomatoes and top it with the cheese. Season with sale and pepper.
- Add the basil leaved and the top of the roll. Serve immediately!