- Dried oregano & basil
- 1 bagel
- 50g Carroll’s Shaved Honey Roasted Ham
- Slices of smoked cheese
- Sliced tomato
- Small handful of lettuce
- Dash of hot sauce
- 1 medium egg
- In a small saucepan melt butter, add garlic and sauté until cooked. Add dried
oregano and dried basil and stir until heated through.
- Slice your bagel and top one side with the garlic butter sauce.
- Smoked cheese and shaved ham are stacked on the bagel with tomato, lettuce, and
a squirt of hot sauce.
- Put on the lid and briefly toast the bagel before topping with a fried egg.
- Get a fork and knife to eat, but it is well worth the effort!