ABOUT CARROLL’S SIGNATURE Smoked ham
Check out our recipe section for some of our favourite dishes!
1 knob butter
1 small diced onion
2 diced cloves garlic
3 slices of Carroll’s Smoked Ham
2 egg yolks (you can freeze the whites for another time)
50ml whole milk
- Cook the spaghetti as per packet instructions and when cooked drain and reserve some of the cooking liquid.
- Heat a pan and add oil and butter.
- Fry the onion and garlic until soft on medium heat.
- Add the diced ham and lightly fry.
- Mix the egg yolk and milk in a separate bowl, then add a few tablespoons of the pasta water to thicken.
- Now add the pasta to the pan and the egg mix and stir very quickly. 7. Serve straight away with the grated parmesan.